There are several factors which affect the buying decision of the customers. Let us go through them one by one:
- Store Display and Presentation of Products
The store display plays an important role in influencing the buying decision of the customers. It is the display of the store which attracts passing individuals into the store. The store must have an attractive display to entice the customers. Shopping may be the last priority for an individual but a creative display encourages him to spend on shopping.
- A retailer must intelligently display the latest trends on mannequins to prompt the customers to buy the same.
- Make sure the products are kept on their respective racks. The merchandise should not fall off the shelves.
- Since most of us are right handed; we tend to go towards the right side of the store, the moment we step inside. The retailer must thus display expensive and unique merchandise on the right side of the store.
- Remove old stock from the shelves.