- Principles of Management are Universal
- Management principles are applicable to all kinds of organizations - business & non business.
- They are applicable to all levels of management.
- Every organization must make best possible use by the use of management principles.
- Therefore, they are universal or all pervasive.
- Principles of Management are Flexible
- Management principles are dynamic guidelines and not static rules.
- There is sufficient room for managerial discretion i.e. they can be modified as per the requirements of the situation.
- Modification & improvement is a continuous phenomenon in case of principles of management.